We are a U.S. based personal protective equipment supplier and a proud member of the Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association. We have supplied millions of units of PPE to organizations worldwide as we do our part to support others in their time of need.
Please read more about our start in the "About Us" section at the bottom of this page.
We regularly pick up new products to suit our customer's demands. If there is something you are interested in that you do not see listed, contact us at 888-543-0921 and ask us to help!
We offer 4 types of FDA cleared N95 masks: cup, foldable, duckbill and silicon lined.
-Evaluated, tested and approved by NIOSH as per requirements in 42 CFR part 84
-Tight fitting, requires fit test
-Filters out at least 95% of airborne particles
-Made of melt blown, nonwoven polypropylene fabric
As low as $3.75
• Blue nitrile gloves
• M-XL available (call for other sizes)
• Puncture resistant
• FDA compliant
As low as $10.50/box. Shipped from US location
Synthetic vinyl gloves50/box or 100/boxS-XXL sizes availablelower cost alternative to nitrile
-As low as $6.79/box
Disposable Isolation Gowns
• Film laminate combines superior protection with a comfortable, soft and flexible fabric
• Puncture Resistant
• Protection against infectious agents
• Level 1- 4 Available
• Size L, XL and more (call for larger sizes)
As low as $1.55/gown
Protective Face Shields
• Multiple Styles Available
• Protective Clear Plastic
• Padded Contact Area
• High Fluid Resistance
• Fastener: Clasp, Varies with Style
• Size: Adjustable
As low as $0.45/shield
Preventative 3-Ply Masks
• CE Certified, FDA Registered
• Triple Layer, Non-Woven
• Melt Blown Core
• High Filtration
• Fastener: Earloop Fabric Rope
• Standard Size 17.5*9.5cm
As low as $0.07
• Liquid Hand Sanitizer
• Meets FDA and World Health Organization guidance
• 80% ethanol concentration
• Kills 99.99% Germs
• 4 one gal jugs per case
• 1case =30lbs
• 60 cases per pallet
• 240 one gallon jugs per pallet
• Approx. 1,800 lbs per pallet
•Non contact infrared thermometer
• Accurate internal temp reading in 1-3 seconds
• Fahrenheit or Celsius available
• Easy to clean and disinfect
• Non contact infrared thermometer
PPE Medical Supplies was developed by Johnstown, Pennsylvania based Everything Ice, which has a rich history in the ice rink design and construction industry.
Due to an economic downturn precipitated by the pandemic, we sought a way to keep our business running and to take part in combatting a worldwide problem.
Opening up PPE Medical Supplies kept our business afloat & has allowed us to keep all team members employed. Since then we've delivered millions of units of PPE into the hands of healthcare providers, schools, hospitals & first line responders.
You can read more about that here:
Our sales team has decades of combined experience in the medical industry; including nursing homes, pharmaceutical, medical device and hospital work. We also have experience writing winning requests for proposal bids.
Eric Presser- PPE Solutions Specialist
Eileen Graham- PPE Solutions Specialist
Jon Knobloch- VP Sales & Marketing
John Burley- Owner
1) Respirator Types from CDC website
2) Respirator Fit Testing Video from OSHA site
3) OSHA website: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
4) CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/
Call us @ 888-543-0921 or send your order inquiry using the form below. We are here to serve you.
Someone from PPE Medical Supplies will be in touch soon.